All Grown Up is a 2018 Philippine documentary film directed by Wena Sanchez. It follows the life of a filmmaker who follows the life of her brother as he starts going to college.
All Grown Up Movie Plot
A filmmaker closely follows her teen brother as he starts a new life in college. Although her brother is smart, he is a bit of an oddball and finds it hard to navigate the world like a normal teenager. However, as she monitors his progress, the filmmaker notices similar traits in her own daughter. This makes her question her ability to help the people she loves the most.
All Grown Up Movie Cast
Watch All Grown Up Full Movie Trailer
- First Love Full Movie (2018)
- A Short History of a Few Bad Things Full Movie (2018)
- Pang MMK Full Movie (2018)
- Paglisan Full Movie (2018)
- Never Tear Us Apart Full Movie (2018)